Do you envision creating a fearless, inclusive, creative and fun space for children? If yes, apply for our fellowship programme.
About the Fellowship
The Premanu Fellowship provides a platform to changemakers that would like to contribute to educational equity through community and school leadership development programmes. The fellows get an opportunity to work with the school committee, principals, teachers, and community people to bring systematic change in education. The fellows will work at schools in Rajasthan's Churu District while getting regular training, mentoring, and support from the Premanu Foundation.
Who can Apply
Our fellows must be:
1. Passionate about working with Children
2. Passionate about bringing about a change in Education
3. Critical thinkers with an aptitude to solve problems
4. Able to bring innovative ideas and take the leadership role
5. Able to build relationships and strengthen partnerships with stakeholders
Stage 1: CV shortlisting
Stage 2: Interview
Stage 3: Final Selection and Offer Letter